DTMF Signaling Tones Analysis
THE DTMF TONE ANALYSIS ALGORITHM WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH ADAPTIVE DIGITAL’S DTMF
DTMF tone analysis software is designed to analyze DTMF tones and report statistics.
Platforms / Operating Systems Windows 32-Bit .DLL and .LIB
ADT DTMF Analyzer is available on the above Platforms: Other configurations are available upon request.
NOTE: We specify MIPS (Millions of Instructions Per Second) as MCPS (Millions of Instruction Cycles Per Second). Unless otherwise specified, peak MIPS are indicated.
↓ Click on links below to view specification tables.
|Function||MIPs Per-Channel||Program Memory||Data Memory||Per-Channel Data Memory|
Adaptive Digital’s DTMF tone analysis software is designed to analyze DTMF tones and report the following statistics:
- Twist: The difference in signal level between the high band frequency and the low band frequency
- Duration: The duration of the tone
- Level: The level of both the low band and high band frequencies.
- SNR: The signal to noise ratio
- Frequency: The frequencies of the low band and high band frequencies
The DTMF tone analysis software works in conjunction with Adaptive Digital’s DTMF detector which, by itself, does not perform this more complete analysis of the DTMF signal.
API FUNCTION CALL SUMMARY
DTMFANALYSIS_ADT_init ( ) Initialize an analysis instance
DTMFANALYSIS_ADT_updateAnalysis( … )
DTMFANALYSIS_ADT_getAnalysisResults( … )