IP Intercom / Call Box / Doorbell
IP/SIP based Notification System Voice Engine Software Applications
Adaptive Digital provides bidirectional true full-duplex VoIP application software for Doorbell, Call-box, and Intercom Applications
- SIP based or Point-point connections
- High Definition Acoustic Echo Cancellation (HD AEC)
- Excellent Voice Quality
- Hands free support
- Push-to-talk option
Adaptive Digital’s voice over IP intercom software leverages voice quality algorithms.
The IP notification voice communication includes HD Acoustic Echo cancellation (HD AEC), which incorporates a noise reduction feature, as well as anti-howling, nonlinear processing, and double-talk detection.
- Supports SIP authentication, INVITE, RING, ACK, OK, BYE and termination messages
- Supports configurable unique SIP username and password (credentials) in non-volatile memory
Complete VoIP Capability from PCM to Packet and back. This may include a process running on an ARM processor under Linux as well as any necessary voice processing running on a DSP.
Should modifications be necessary for your project, customization is available.
The solutions provide developers’ with opportunities to support a wide range of communication needs by providing robust voice capabilities with the flexibility to add optional voice features.
- Adaptive Digital’s Notification System applications support VoIP protocols RTP/SRTP as well as SIP.
- Typical applications include: Emergency contact systems, Entry communications, mass notification, and Hospital patient/Surgical Operating Theater to Nurse Station/Control room communication, Doorbell Intercom.
IP Intercom algorithms
- Digital Gain Control
- Acoustic Echo cancellation
- RTP + Jitter Buffer
- Noise Reduction
- Tone Gen / Tone Relay
- Packet Loss Concealment
- Auto Level Controls
OPTIONAL SW FEATURES
- Tone Detection
Platforms & Processors
IP Intercom application software is available on the following platforms: Other configurations are available upon request.
|✓||✓||✓||TI TMS320C64x+ / C66x / C674x|
|✓||✓||✓||ARM9E / ARM11|
|✓||✓||✓||Win32 (static library accompanying DLL)|
|✓||✓||✓||Win32 (static library)|
*digital mic PDM to PCM conversion